Mobile Technology is on the rise. With an array of devices cropping up, learning also needs to be mobile. As an instructional designer, I always hear people asking how to create content for mobile devices? Things like compatibility and accessibility are critical! The rise of apps and various online tools have made a content creator’s life exciting. How to utilize these tools optimally? Which tools boost productivity? Are these worth checking out? Watch this short video to find out awesome tips and tricks for creating mobile learning content!
An infographic on mobile learning!
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics
- Meet Tathagata Ghosh, Director of “The Goldfish who swam out of the Fishbowl” - April 19, 2018
- Whiny Bear’s take on getting older and other things - April 15, 2018
- From mountains to forests: Best spring destinations in India - April 4, 2018
- Bechdel Test in 2017: Why movies still fail the test? - March 25, 2018
- Hey Millenial, do you feel the Multitasking Stress? 5 proven ways to bust it! - March 21, 2018
- Ugadi Pachidi: Story of the cocktail called life! - March 15, 2018
- #PressforProgress: Refocus on what International Women’s Day is about - March 12, 2018
- Is VR about to take over entertainment in 2018? - February 19, 2018
- Hello Feminist Pedagogy: Why we need to change the Patriarchal Classroom - February 11, 2018
- Are we future-ready for a generation of Kids and AI together? - January 31, 2018