A Tribute to the Legends we lost to 2016

2016 has been a year of many losses around the globe. The worlds of Music, Arts, Movies and Culture have lost many a gems. This CNN report paid a tribute to the extensive list of great whose loss we mourned in 2016.

In India, we have also been left humbled by the losses of many a beloved legends. Here is our tribute to them:

About Anumita Ghosh

Anumita believes her calling has to do with the written words. She loves to write and read, and has recently given up a(n) (almost) rocking career in the Corporate to pursue her passion. Yes, she is slightly off her rocker, but then the society has been largely accepting of her madness. She is the co-founder of Blank Slate Chronicles and a struggling domestic apprentice, not to mention a loving (yet inadequately skilled) mother to a toddler.

Comments

comments

Anumita Ghosh

7 thoughts on “A Tribute to the Legends we lost to 2016

• January 11, 2017 at 3:32 am

I love it when people come together and share opinions.
    Great website, continue the good work!

• January 11, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

• January 20, 2017 at 1:42 am

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I’d
    like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself
    and clear your head before writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.

I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
    Many thanks!

• January 20, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Good way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to get facts concerning my presentation topic, which i am
    going to present in college.

• January 20, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Thanks for finally talking about >A Tribute to the Legends we lost to 2016 – Blank Slate Chronicles
    <Liked it!

• January 25, 2017 at 1:18 am

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the
    issue solved soon. Kudos

• January 25, 2017 at 1:27 am

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it right away! Keep reading and providing us with valuable feedback. Best, Team Blank Slate Chronicles.

Comments are closed.