Attention shoppers! How many times have you tried browsing for the perfect product but had to settle for a decent value purchase? Have you ever wished you knew how your mind works when it comes to determining whether a purchase has a good price-quality ratio or not? Have you tried to figure out the Shopper Psychology that could help swerve the decision in your favor? Obviously, we’ve all been there, and the grass always looks greener on the other side. Namely, your mind works in mysterious ways, and the large marketplaces know how to take advantage of it. Eventually, most of us are encountering a situation where the more choices we get, the harder it is to make a decision.
What if we told you that it doesn’t have to be that way? What if we told you that you could master shopping techniques and turn the process to your advantage? We agree that shopping will never be an exact science, but some useful research will certainly help the cause. Furthermore, shopping is often a necessity; so why not make it a pleasurable experience as well?
Do you know how your decision-making ability is influenced by all those tempting eBay deals? Do you often find yourself wondering ‘why on Earth did I buy this’? If you can relate to any of these points, you’ll definitely find a lot of useful information in the infographic below. We suggest you read on and start your new journey as a smart shopper. Ultimately, you won’t become a shopping expert, but at least you’ll know more about your shopping habits and how to make the most of them. This infographic is created by and was first published in www.16best.net/
- Shopper Psychology: An Interesting Infographic - April 8, 2018
- 8 Myths About Diabetes & Diabetic Food busted! - December 13, 2017
- Gender Discrimination in India: A treatise - July 2, 2017
- India 2030: Remove Evils to become Super Power - July 2, 2017
- Against Gender Discrimination: Learning to Embrace the Gender Spectrum - July 2, 2017
- India 2030: A Billion Dreams Come True - July 2, 2017
- Dear Indian Parents: An Open Letter, from your Children - July 2, 2017
- India 2030: Working towards a Vision - July 2, 2017
- One Idea to save our planet: Renewable Energy - July 2, 2017
- Ideas to save Earth: For the sake of Posterity - July 2, 2017