Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/content/n3pewpnaspod01_data05/05/3537205/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
In mommy world, doting fathers are IT! The absolute pinnacle of sexy is a hot, successful Daddy in full swing Dad duty. Men who have the vulnerability to exhibit their daddy-baby bond are our heroes on this Father’s Day. Let’s take a look at some of our favorite celebrity fathers across the globe:
In 2015, Mark Zuckerberg became daddy to a little girl, Max. He was seen hitting it out of the park, with cuteness to spare. His FB feed was filled with his photos on active daddy duty. One particular, with Max on the changing table, made it to every mommy’s little fantasy book. Mark set a remarkable precedent by taking two months of parental leave after Max was born. He was very vocal about his role in parenting in his early days – sending an empowering message of equal parenting to the world. Zuckerberg stole our heart as a hands-on father. He is set to be parent again to another baby girl this year, and he hopes to raise ‘another strong woman’. More power to the billionaire CEO by day, Superdad all the time!
The Prime Minister of Canada is married to his childhood friend, and is a proud daddy to three sweethearts. He is a liberal and a feminist, besides being obnoxiously good-looking. He is openly an involved parent. Recently, he broke the internet when he brought his toddler to work! His Instagram pic of sharing a crazy morning with his little ones, painting a room in PJs, is fatherhood goals!
Ryan Gosling is decidedly Internet’s favorite adorbs pops! The 37-year old Canadian actor and musician, is father to two girls, and gushes about how beautiful it is to live among the women in his life. “It’s heaven. It’s like walking through a field of flowers every day. I live with angels.” The couple, Eva Mendes and he, are proud about being hands-on parents, and are famous for being the “au-pair free household” in Hollywood. Gosling is also a doggy daddy, and cute to boot!
He may not be your typical Bollywood dreamboat, but the man became a pioneer daddy in India, when he chose to father a child through surrogacy, outside of marriage. While many moons back, Sushmita had shown the way for motherhood without labels, a father of same resolve was unprecedented until Tusshar. Recently, Karan Johar followed suit. Tusshar has been lauded as a sensitive, and nurturing parent. He spent the months preceding his fatherhood in learning, and embracing his imminent role as a single parent. Way to go Tusshar!
A very Happy Father’s Day to all you amazing, empowering, loving, and involved Fathers out there. Thank you for everything you do!
- Quick Ride Review: Bangalore’s Citizen fight back the Traffic Menace - January 31, 2019
- The Top 5 Books from my 2018 pile - January 10, 2019
- My Daughter’s Feminist Training, Out of Syllabus - October 11, 2018
- The Durga Mythology Fails Women in India - October 9, 2018
- The Review of Stree: An Almost There Horredy! - September 6, 2018
- Yeh Meri Family Review: Making Indian TV Great Again - September 4, 2018
- 5 Tips to make your day at Galle Fort, Sri Lanka Phenomenal! - August 28, 2018
- Rediscovering Faith in the Last Kingdom of Kandy - August 21, 2018
- All you need to know about Assam’s Immigration Issue - August 2, 2018
- The Curious Case of My Missing Grandmothers - July 20, 2018