http://parklane.on.ca/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1518978349.3722550868988037109375 The bookworms have all been through this phase. The joy and the simultaneous horror of finishing a book. This mixed bag of emotions is too complicated to be put down in words. The sleep-deprived overwhelmed state of being is also sometimes referred to as “Book Hangover”. If you were wondering I am going through one right now when even hours after closing the last page of the book I am unable to withdraw myself from the fictional world delicately created by the author.
http://unbeatableconservatories.co.uk/miosds/3423 Here are few memes I found I can relate to every bit right now, Can you?
The night before you reach the final chapter of the book
It’s over… or not
Seriously what were you thinking!
http://syaden.net/?giniefr=recherche-filles-pour-clip&7ae=47 Share some memes that you can relate to after finishing a book. We feel you! <need to wallow>
- Dr Mandakranta Bose: On Sanskrit, her journey, and organizing the 17th World Sanskrit Conference - September 19, 2018
- Whatever happened to the Romance novels? - September 6, 2018
- 3 Incidents that portrayed the Spirit of Kolkata to me - August 10, 2018
- The 4 Mistakes that got us Lost in the New York Subway - August 8, 2018
- Somlata’s Kaa Karoon Sajni: As Angry as Lovelorn - August 5, 2018
- Tathagata Ghosh’s Doitto: Exposing the Demons - June 27, 2018
- The Past, Present, and Future of Storytelling in Education - June 22, 2018
- Reliving the pains of the Displaced in Ellis Island Immigration Museum - June 21, 2018
- 5 Easy Healthy Snacks that your Kids will love! - June 20, 2018
- Why is Malhar the Raga of the Indian Monsoon? - June 11, 2018