The bookworms have all been through this phase. The joy and the simultaneous horror of finishing a book. This mixed bag of emotions is too complicated to be put down in words. The sleep-deprived overwhelmed state of being is also sometimes referred to as “Book Hangover”. If you were wondering I am going through one right now when even hours after closing the last page of the book I am unable to withdraw myself from the fictional world delicately created by the author.
Here are few memes I found I can relate to every bit right now, Can you?
The night before you reach the final chapter of the book
It’s over… or not
Seriously what were you thinking!
Share some memes that you can relate to after finishing a book. We feel you! <need to wallow>
- Akhil Jobanputra: A Canadian Rising Star of Hindusthani Classical Music - December 6, 2017
- Remembering Thumri Queen Girija Devi - October 26, 2017
- Watch this video to create awesome mobile learning content! - October 24, 2017
- Networking is a fun way to boost your career path. Here is why you must try it! - October 20, 2017
- 5 Book Hangover Memes you can relate to after you finish a book - October 13, 2017
- Desi Girl’s First Canadian Thanksgiving - October 11, 2017
- The story of these 4 internet superstars will make you want to try your luck! - October 3, 2017
- When East meets West: Learning from a Migrant Conference in Canada - September 19, 2017
- 5 Life Lessons you can learn from your Toddler - August 31, 2017
- Google Baba Knows! The Online Shopping secrets of Indians - August 29, 2017