The bookworms have all been through this phase. The joy and the simultaneous horror of finishing a book. This mixed bag of emotions is too complicated to be put down in words. The sleep-deprived overwhelmed state of being is also sometimes referred to as “Book Hangover”. If you were wondering I am going through one right now when even hours after closing the last page of the book I am unable to withdraw myself from the fictional world delicately created by the author.
Here are few memes I found I can relate to every bit right now, Can you?
The night before you reach the final chapter of the book
It’s over… or not
Seriously what were you thinking!
Share some memes that you can relate to after finishing a book. We feel you! <need to wallow>
- Is VR about to take over entertainment in 2018? - February 19, 2018
- Hello Feminist Pedagogy: Why we need to change the Patriarchal Classroom - February 11, 2018
- Are we future-ready for a generation of Kids and AI together? - January 31, 2018
- An Amazing Agartala Trip: Of Palaces, Goddesses, and Rabindranath - January 14, 2018
- The White Christmas Leavenworth Trip of Magic! - January 10, 2018
- Books on our TBR shelf in 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Inside our Royal Past: A Haunting Story of the Itachuna Palace - December 24, 2017
- Akhil Jobanputra: A Canadian Rising Star of Hindusthani Classical Music - December 6, 2017
- Remembering Thumri Queen Girija Devi - October 26, 2017
- Watch this video to create awesome mobile learning content! - October 24, 2017