The bookworms have all been through this phase. The joy and the simultaneous horror of finishing a book. This mixed bag of emotions is too complicated to be put down in words. The sleep-deprived overwhelmed state of being is also sometimes referred to as “Book Hangover”. If you were wondering I am going through one right now when even hours after closing the last page of the book I am unable to withdraw myself from the fictional world delicately created by the author.
Here are few memes I found I can relate to every bit right now, Can you?
The night before you reach the final chapter of the book
It’s over… or not
Seriously what were you thinking!
Share some memes that you can relate to after finishing a book. We feel you! <need to wallow>
- Why is Malhar the Raga of the Indian Monsoon? - June 11, 2018
- Shalini Das: Occupational Therapist and a champion for Inclusion! - May 28, 2018
- A Conference on Bengali Migration in Canada - May 17, 2018
- These Indian National Parks are also UNESCO World Heritage Sites - May 16, 2018
- 5 Pocket-friendly Summer Vacation Activities for a Better Planet - May 1, 2018
- Virupaksha Temple of Hampi: A mathematical and architectural wonder - April 27, 2018
- Meet Tathagata Ghosh, Director of “The Goldfish who swam out of the Fishbowl” - April 19, 2018
- Whiny Bear’s take on getting older and other things - April 15, 2018
- From mountains to forests: Best spring destinations in India - April 4, 2018
- Bechdel Test in 2017: Why movies still fail the test? - March 25, 2018